For more than 50 years, the Episcopal Church Welcomes You street sign has been used by thousands of churches to welcome congregants and visitors. Far more than decorative, identifying signage is a valuable strategy for today’s churches to maintain visibility and a distinct brand for continued growth and development. Signs are made of heavy-duty aluminum and come with a limited 10-year warranty. As the preferred vendor for Episcopal branded merchandise, including the Episcopal Church Welcomes You sign, our priority is attention to detail, quality products, and exceptional customer service.
Episcopal Church Welcomes You Sign measures 24″ x 30″ and standard holes are drilled both top & bottom , 17″ spacing apart. Bottom hanger signs are typically used to communicate worship times, way-finding, and contact information. Doing so prevents the need to reorder the much larger (and more costly) sign should service times or information change.
Bottom hanger signs measure 24″ x 8″ and standard holes are drilled top & bottom, 17″ spacing. Multiple bottom hanger signs can be hung easily.
Custom sign sizes and hole drilling is possible to accommodate existing mounts, aesthetics, or to meet guidelines of historic districts and community ordinances.
Once order is placed, our team will reach out to you to confirm order details. We pride ourselves on in-house and highly individualized customer service. Here at FaithGoods, there is no call center, no complicated automated system, and no need to communicate with multiple service representatives starting over every time. You will get an actual person, one person, who is your point of contact from start to completion for your church’s signage order. It may take 3-5 business days, depending on sign order volume, for our order representative to confirm details of your order with you since orders are worked, in order, as they arrive in queue.
After details of your order are finalized, our art department will begin work on a proof for you to review and approve before anything is sent to production. Proofs are typically returned withing 7-10 business days. Your order is refundable up until the final proof is approved. Once approved, the order will go into production and should be received via UPS within 3-4 weeks.
When Selecting Sign Options, Select “Custom-Unknown” if:
- Hole drilling is different than top & bottom, 12″ or 17″ distance apart
- Sign size is not standard, either 24″ x 30″ or 24″ x 8″
- Specific fonts or non-text graphic design additions/changes are requested
- Sign is 2-sided & the same print is NOT desired on both sides
Often Sold Together:
Scroll Bracket to give a refined look to the mount of the sign
Custom Bottom Hanger for worship times, way-finding, contact information, and more.
Anglican Communion Bottom Hanger
- Caribiner clips for hanging are included, stainless steel construction selected in consideration of applications exposed to coastal salt air and cold climate deicing salt.
- Recommended cleaning of the sign twice a year to remove corrosive buildup and extend the life of your church’s sign.
- Mounting holes drilled into the signs are stainless steel grommeted to provide added protection from weather-related wear.